Saturday, January 3, 2009

Welcome World 2009

Happy New Year 2009

Let's we start with all new point and direct to ensure our life for.
The New Special Year is the part of our life, so let's choose the good way to live Longevity,Prosperity & Happiness whole new year.
Human wouldn't live with No direction and will be boring whole years. Let's count down and make a new start for this 2009!5 4 3 2 1 0000: Happy New Year 2009!

And I wanna filled&remind back what was I do last Year :
  • BREAK with who the drugs, &left you away a far away place.
  • Start a new relationship with shortay.Hard to enter your world you know.
  • aDrunkBigHotParty
  • Almost lost my best friend with some annoying stuff! *HolyShit!
  • Have a fight with family,*tears.
  • Pmr result was suck btw, but get it up and face to it next year! you'll do it!
  • I chilling somebody, and I love those activity. and avoid it if the things goes worse soon.
  • I'm the Tim.Chairman Of the PBSM and Photography f&Document Of 2009
  • lots admire denied, I'm sorry guys! The Friendship is the most I care than a real Boyfriend, there are no way to worried about.
  • Till the end of years, We sing together in temple,count down,bath in god's water to all siblings,friend,family. The biggest enjoying time of every Year!
And New Year! I'm Gonna Do It and wishes in 11:11 midnight over the shinny Star :

All the thing on Me I Want To all is :
NEW NEW NEW
New Phone New Camera New Mp3 New Pc New New Speaker New Room New Bag New Stuff New Shoes New High Hill New Fashion New Perfume New Makeup New Ppl New Guys New Girl New Friend New Buddy New Cloth New Sexual New Result New Relationship New Drunk New New Life!!!
New New New: ]

31/12: Go Jackner's house celebrate, Carol's took me adrive.Then count down without fireworks. T_T But the Bathing Ape In Heaven was FUN!

No comments:

Followers