Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sns Stream bebeh!

Today will out d result of changing class.
I excited to go 4NA(science side), expect that I must be approve to. So Finally..!
AfiQah & Tze Chi is accept to Sns Stream! YAY~
Actually no different with my class now, just depend to the subject I like.
Such my class package is Engineer Technology & Drawing. There are no idea to let me do the hardest job like B'tukang even its more enjoying.
The most I don't want to left that class is our Physic teacher > Miss Clarice. She let us enjoying the mean of physic, the way she teach,talk,ask was totally different and Funny,happier, always happy go lucky?! walala..
So that mean have to Face Sir Nelson tomorrow. and their whole seat diasingkan so we have no way to have a lit discuss without pay Full attentsion. My friend told me that he want to show his Rotan which the new student move to there. wow! Nevermind! AKU JANJI?! hell man!
and I wanna take Biology fer Sure, Wish me luck bebeh! :]


hey one more things,
feel free in CNY? Welcome to my Open House soon. by 1st&2nd day of CnY and Party in 5th Of CnY!
Happy Birthday My Little Brother Kien How! you're 10 liao. :]

No comments:

Followers