Sunday, January 4, 2009

Poring

Over Slept. 1200:
Brother Chuan unstoppable call me, but i missed the call.
Then Carol call me to school hav Pembubaran, but cancel ni last², just 4 of us there. huu! and I took our Pic in Christmas last time by bluetooth.
Then Bro call again, and ask to Poring. Yeaaaaaah~ I call dad did he really wanna go? then I t'paksa cancel join Gee p lunch. T_T
Then we bath&swam there, best laah, not too much ppl there. I saw Kasmi there, and chat wif her awhile. Geluncur lgi kmi men, haha! Hot Tube! I'm Coming! Fresh o0 whole body, yeaah~ last relax time I think shuld end, struggle fer BM! shit! haha. My Bro phone too low pickup~best in capture, but too slow even got flash also didn't saw the wall backside,just highlight out the ppl. settings laah. duuh~
and finally bro's fs/fb got picture soon he said, and wanna take our picca as primary pic. yeaah~
And end of dinner, Bro got gastrik and didn't join fer dinner, pity.

AND TOMORROW is the day : BACK TO SCHOOL!
Nsib dienor tell me that must use note book of schl de, then I didn't prepare anything fer new sem, ngam lah!hee!

No comments:

Followers