Sunday, January 11, 2009

10 of Jan

Im fuckin sick tiring today, but also a wonderful day BUT also get some annoying day! So what was today? TIRED+WONDERFUL+ANNOY?
~Morning~
I join d Merentas Desa fer the whole trip by 6km! wow! so far nia! nvm, So I round d track in jog, I gettin In Top 25 maybe, but have point fer my PASUKAN Rumah Zamrud. actly,the track not even long, just d bukit-bakau much² in the 3village we past. GreenNature the most I enjoy! Still im fit fer it!! Dun worry.
Then arrived school, I getting busy of BSMM that b'tugas for today, and we will get Sijil! Yay~ promise yay Sir!
Oh Suddenly, one girl sream in cry! so sick to see his feet's Ibu Jari was hurted which step by stone, so comone 1st aid! she won't allow us to give her treatment, but ordy b'nana and bluepurple his feet. see the blood bleeding! I had this same situation too before, dun worry, everything gonna be alright! She keep scream! and Nsib dah cgu kc tahan tu kaki dia, how to help her if her keep moving like Dog! after treatment, she feel better, and home. I heard someone said his dad send her to hospital again to JARUM! naaaaah!
The most best is! we will pass 6 of us to Kundasang for Peringkat Daerah,So we just choice the active one to there take care bout that atilt.
sorry anothers, we try to supply by next tour byP.NEGERI! which will held in our school maybe?So dun be sad bout that!

~Afternoon~
We with others friends plan to eat SaSauFan in afternoon, Sure we getting forward for that.
After lunch, we stay to Juniper have a rest. Then Dwen gimmie a call, he oredy in Ranau liao! gosssh! im not ready yet, not back home to change cloth yet. hihi!
I have adrive fer Dadi&Bea~ then g IceCool ask them to be with me!
Gosssshh! my shortay was there, but he wasn't Tegur me or wat, he busy with his friend btw. Gossshh! dun say too much friend! u wanna meet him? so we go another place, we should not be here in the same time Him here, gossssh! dun talk too Loud! help yaaa!!! Whateva laah!
Then Dwen And Me lone to date to Memorial War~ sweet memory even we Kiss The Rain mostly. long time even come here liao, under his umbrella, hugs me! :] 8miles in CC tv? creepy! walalalalala~ I fall to there,because there have a spirit of Britain gettin war & of course pemandangan there~ wow! haha!

~NiGhT~
I plan to go Apik's house, but Deadie mad that down there get a fight include him?
we dunno, but they stick up together have a real fight? all up they scare and wanna see what happen. and they getting anger bring not a walkin stick BUT it's Steel! gosh! really nothin can't solve? whatsoever lah! not get business to you all! let's home sis.

Next~To~Dead~Dad~

No comments:

Followers