Saturday, January 3, 2009

1st Of the Years.

Miss World 2009 :]




1/1/09 :
We turn KK to took our PaPa,PoPo from PENENG. whom my dad's father's(angkat), 28years didn't come SABAH. wow~ its really long time ago, I not born yet that time. and remember I went to your house last time at Ipoh when 13. Then We goes Shopping bought something, went to restaurant drink some when tired. :]
We went to dinner, and a dress like below, my brother so so so CUTE! Kawaii~

We order Fishes Sets, and wait for half hour. haiyoo they all are hungry liao! DaTong Wang Chao Chan Ting. Bao Yu delicious, and we paid for two hundred&fifty plus. We go 1Borneo, and i met Tascy Fer awhile only, lambat btl dia. huu!

Then they tired and we sent them to Hung² Hotel and Dad,Bro&I went to Cinema and watch MOvie Named :"Bedtime Story"




I love the gumble rain, I hope that Dream always Come True!
Plot soon. :]

No comments:

Followers