Tuesday, January 27, 2009

1st Chinese New Year


Chu Xi:
like usually I'm stay at home,
Mj gimmie a call, guess what? she in Ranau alone while waiting fer his darling tty, she ask me to be with her. having long talk with her, then g jlan² but its rainny! urggh! annoying niamadade
So I'm not going to training, OPS! forget invite them to house. xD
My family reunion was nothing at all this year, cause my grandma is travel to somewhere i should be with her, but there are too many thing to avoid me to such mom not allow me, dad was sick, and ect. Oh Passport Oh Visa! hell, stop think bout it, you have more chance to travel next time.
We having dinner, (MeeShua) ordered from my mom's hometown,sarawak. Yumm~ but the soup too cukup rasa,kick abis! sakit perut ni last² smua. haha! So tidur awal~ didn't count down with mercy time, all tired liao after having massage from BoY.

1st CnY:
I'm fuckin tired to prepare all the food and all, but no one is coming, hiayaa~ So maybe tomorrow laah.. Just deadie and Firah come in a couple of second, after lunch trus dorg kc tggal arh p tpt kelvin. syla keep calling to take them, so no idea to let them stay. But very appriaciate them! ily<3 style="font-size:85%;"> mom told that want to Temple pray 1st, so i didn't join. check check. jam3 bru dorg p g arh, gila pya hujan!
Then I join them after pray. G Sessy's house. weeee~ long time no see. So tomorrow g rmah kitty then mine. :] Wuiih, jumpa dorg c kid& gaban! pemain singa o0!
we play firecracker together with all kids. ~
Then home with lit reunion? just 9 of us, bro rico, gayup,abby,apik,ollrich,firah,lola,sylla and me.
turn by turn drunk wine, obviously sa lah paling xpdai minum, be a "udang merah"? haha! idk, they call that every time i drunk.
Beloved Bro rico be away from me again, byee~ p lah ko sgpore. l8 inform if camping soon,dun worry.we need your to be our good senior? and abby? ilp? walalala~ oh sayonara~

So lastly, I wishes to be a good girl and no more thing goes worst happen.
by my own attidude, uruslah masa gengan lebih berfaedah bitch! time table use properly yoy!
all is in memory, never been eresed, just let it be our pass. ilysmBeaakaA.D.S<3

No comments:

Followers