Monday, January 5, 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

this the day Back To School. and I overslept again! Then Wake bout 7. Then go assemble in morning call start.
Saw my alots of friend! awwwwwwhh! I miss youuh guys! wat ups dear? how d feeling when result out?Got Straight A? lalallalala~
uih, wat happen?! back side, taptaptap~ blood. wakakakkaka. shit! just over 2weeks and come again? but x heran lah, dtg² pn 3 ari yg x lebi², gahahahaha!
Buy Note Books Of School,Yellow lgi ni! bidah!
I Chat with lots teacher then after stick together with my friends,Doing my own job. awal neh, go serway Mr Ng,Miss Noor Ainon,ChawFa&Patrin. swt.

What Can I Do? My Best Friend wasn't talk much to me,and she goin with tuuuuuut. Then I post to Fs's Bulletin... :
its was fckin bored,and Shima&Dsera&Others the one being me. Thx Friends~ ily But My Best Friend.....
She was change by at all, she didn't talk much to me, and just ask bout my result only, ignore me side back the corner there. and I have no idea fer it,
find your own world again,bye passed memory. Ihateyouhdmmitmcbhlysht (Okay,let it beeee. New Year Geng! Not hard much to find a understand yourself ppl around you.)What?I was fckin hard bitch! I didn't found the same genre yet. and never ever No One memahami aku. and feeling out what I was Had.

Back to home.I tried to tell them that I have send a request to TEKNIK Or ASRAMA PENUH. Then fuuuuh~ I could not say to her, and she mad that im like to play outdoors activity than indoor, swt? im active & most like that.
Mom :Don't Ever Show YOU Feeling On Me.
Me: I'm Pressed,bitch!
Mom: Swt =.=" Ask your dad.
(So mean that she never ever gimmie a change to Bedikari lah right for now?)
Try to be cool front of mom, she madding me bout I gotta apply to Teknik.
How dare did her mad on me, and I'm think for all my future is, and both them fckin sure won't allow to go another place with my own dream, and they just think bout his BU$INESS!
So She finally knew? then dare to said that :
how's big the home is also useless,cause all sons&Daugther also gotta move out the "HOME".
Its ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! You also been in Asrama when you 13. So why try to feel what your mom think for? and you move out from state to state,finally stay at Jeselton and meet my dad. Then? Had You Ever Back Home Again?
All Of Your Mind I$ MONEY! & BUSINESS!
and whole family was broke just get a small fight with my uncle? DAMMIT!

So you have No IDEA TO TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?!
NO ONE IS PERFECT,& YOU'RE NOT PERFECT ENOUGH TO BE A PERFECT MOMMY.
What Ever lah mom, I hard to Breathe Cause YOU! and confuse she wasn't know about "WHAT LOVE CALLED IN HOME"
Maybe one day I will forget It just busy in work. okay, forgive her god.

No comments:

Followers