Sunday, January 4, 2009

Party

2/1 Midnight:
after arrived Ranau, And I go took my chocolate gift by K8.
Sorry, I'm KK that time and can't meet you that time, you also way back to L8, the time is unsuitable to us, wait fer next CNY nia!
Then back to Grandma home, and we chat with them about 2, then I being with Mami, but she too busy, and plan to wait her, but till he finish I already slept,and no energy to talk.
(Grandma,them chat till about 5.) Zzzzz~

3/1:
Update blog and mommy plan to have steamboat last night. Call us to home by 7.
and I try to ask Uncle to our house later and ask him to call my dad, but =.=" gimmie a face of SHIT! How am I not moody that time! dammit!
We had a wonderful party, unless I'm moddy face to uncle, but let it be...
sda lah let me see the SOTB face,bwa lgi ramai² cousin mreka p d rmah! hoo! dammit, kmi ni yg last lgi dpt mknan, klo me p tpt org len xpa, ni my home self, pya bruk! shit o0!
The enjoying part is when dad start his own Lamp Chop Show Time!! He cook delicious food fer us, ily♥.
And I drunk so much and enjoy with bedtime activity. Sleeeeepp~ awwwh.

No comments:

Followers