Wednesday, December 31, 2008

PMR RESULT!

ohmfg! I can't believe it! I won't have any A when I arrived there! It's totally wrong! It couldn't be true! Why? Shit! then when I notice back, Fuuh! That not mine! Yeaaaahh! let's change it back, It Carol's result! Not YOURS lah chi! When teacher hands me the result! awwwwwhh! I seem gotta scream front lot of people there! HOLY SHIT! IT couldn't again! I dun want the result! No No No! WHY WHY WHY?! ::
I got one D! shit! I just want the balance result! so why did?! hell!wanna yell and shut me up in the black hole! don't find me again! how me want show this to my dad?!
Just accept that CHI! that all ur success liao! Relax! Get It Up Next Sem. Don't be Abandon! You Can Do it!
THE PMR RESULT SHOW BY
Bm = D , BI = B , M3 = A , SNS = B , SEJ = B and GEO = C , KH = A , BC = B
= 2A,4B,1C,1D


Im target that Geo should be get A but the weakest SEJ i got B today! how pathetic is! hohoho.
Its failed? and lots people text me ask for what the result i get! what should i reply them? just ignore? dammit!
AND ELYST the one genius in our class and whole school! The Top one! She got Straight A nehh! ~7A~ and warda and iqa 6A1B, Vivian 5a2b. wow! u all really GOOD JOB!

Then I went my sister's shop fer awhile.She gotta back K'gau for New Year.
She spend me to YoYoKi, and said try harder next year, The Spm later Must get A for Bahasa Malaysia(BM).Then we bought food and share together and Send her to terminal. Bye Sis, See you Next Year (Tomorrow). haha! ::

No comments:

Followers