Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Class

We wait for the moment at the last minute of time, and finally.......
CLASS REARRANGEMENT RESULT OUT!
We check out every single name is the list! Won't missed any friend front of eye, and keep asking what was your class? and I was shocking on there, and guess what am I got? Everyone check the list in a very disappointed emotion, why why why did I get these class? and they complain what the hack is going on, they want to be another best package classes.
after the registration end, paid PIBG and Insurance TAKAFUL.
all of us write down much "LOVE LETTERs" fer our beloved principle.
Dear principle : I wanna change class from4NB to 4Na.
unbelieved right?I absolutely wanna be a good SCIENCE STREAM GIRL. Good Luck fer Me Everybody.

Bsok ORENTASI! nsib 3 ari jah. fuh! JOM MERENTAS DESA DUDE!
and tommorow is Ayn's Birthday, hey Kulim! Here You Come Back Pls.

No comments:

Followers