Sunday, January 11, 2009

DadInjury

I'm stay deadie's house fer awhile with PERMISSION of my dad, but suddenly
Mom Gimmie a call, she ask to home NOW! and i ask what happen?
She reply, that dad had suckinly deadly in Burn!omfg! I gotta home Now!
Mom said that he was burn out by fire in petrol! when He burn to broke the stone like everytime he did, this the 1st time he get burn in this 5years. I'm just having call with him last time by 6, how's it happen so fast?! I couldn't believe&accept this truth! No Way!! That not True! Someone tell me this just a FAKE?! Please! People! Tell me this a JOKE!! Hell yeah! It was Truth front Your Own Eye. Gosh what happen world?! tears that i grab into my deep heart start to bleeding!just feel like fckinassholeeatyourshitbebeh!!!
I have no Way to visit this Night...Mom is too tired take care of him last time, god MOM! You're really SCARE ME! Don't!It NOT! PLS!! im stop to bleed tear and wanna visit him NOW,BUT rainy outside~ and no way me to go out right now, CAN'T Sleep whole Night to think my Grateful Father was burn out like...?Gitem?Negroo? Gossshh!!

~Next Day~
Awake in suck day...mom ask to breakfast 1st then visit dad. So Brother How² and I went to with her.
I have no SELERA to eat,and try to call everyone let me get out the stressful thing, I call YOU YOU and YOU, but no one can claim me down..
Shrty too busy time d church ; I'm getting angry and broke up the Word shouldn't to speak out. I'm sorry guys.
and Dwen, Idk what with him,rarely sound make me sick and yell at him.
and Bro HungShen said : god may bless you&family?! & don't think too much. Swt? r u enter Christian liao? why why why? Idk. Did You know?! your SiS mention it about that, so I'm not going to church anymore. and you? bitch! how can u left your RELIGION which you believe so easily like Micole said before.

Fortunately, before I order my food, I meet Z3Jie, I call him to have a talk, Fuuh! I talk hard and out of my mind : Let gimmie a KATANA not BANANA suck inside my mouth! we wear the same cloth brace, Thx Jie be my listener.
"APE SHOULD NOT KILL APE"
Think harder good enough last night, Don't think too much~You will face to dad later, be patient dear~
Then We Tapau MeeSoup for my beloved Dad,and went to shop awhile bought something fer him.
When I get in the car, ouchFUCK YOU! I yelled, and hand a bottle automatic push into How²'s head, the soup Hotted me! Shit, you even say Sorry..
Mom : You had Punish ur bro..think how HOT did your daddy did?!
It really TOUCHED me, & Tear wasn't hear my word to fall.. Okay, Forget bout it, let's Go.
So slow niamata go check up his "Business". I dunno what the hack I'm doin self in car, naaaah, cari gaduh ni sy,gilaaa sda, smua sa mo yell!
Then bought fruit and newspaper, I wanna take dad's spectles, BUT Mom said, Nevermind, He can't use that fer awhile. so what the haack you bought News fer DAddY if don't use that?! So Finaally the long trip arrived Hospital. I have to brave Step into the WAD. *StepStepStep.
There's dad with the face of?! hand of? leg of? Burn 2nd degree?
Face is not too dalam.BUT
: GeL . and hand got 3 blister, gosh! not even a normal blister like I did which push by pressure of floor. It's fckin big than me, look that out of sight. Nurse help to pisses off d blister, and B'nana ni lama²! I'm so Sick!! god! I don't want to play with a croud of fire liao!omfg!HolyShit!danmassholes!
Over there got another accident patient, and his leg and hand have a steel to his injury,too weak to see.
But that my ambition soon, so face to it, to be a doctor! YAY~


gotta work hard tomorrow take care the atilt to P.daerah at Kundasang, let sleep by 2.
wake up early Chi!
countdown 4hours to sleep. Blow you aGoodnight kisses



1 comment:

K A T H said...

ur dad pnya luka ka dat? my goodness. thx god he's okay kn? be patient sis :)

Followers