Friday, January 9, 2009

*Cancelled Mission~

After meeting of Bssm,


wuuuh, after meeting with those friends, and we bought much MERCY fer the chinese new year soon, awwh! excited liao want celebrate CNY! YAY!
Monkey Of The Jungle.Unfortunately, IM not in Ranau that time!
BYE RANAU~!!! Hey Tai-Wan!
Fyi, im getting to Taiwan fer a weeks with my beloved mama~ they called her "Ma-Taa".
I try to ask if got empty place for my brother excited to know that I'm travelling to there, and wanna join us, but there are FULL SEAT for the travelling group. awwwwh! why why why? I have no idea, terpaksa lah join my grandma along the trip, could we have a good talk? Nvm, its fine, But bro didn't along me, he is the good bro ever.
Werner say: naaaah, here you go with Mama, and all thing is house is mine!
lol! shit laah! still got your parent maah, even they work so hard for job, but they stay back home by midnight.
Fuuh! still me wanna move to Likas soon? But my mom totally blablabla! She won't allow it sure! even just Kgau's teknik and the taiwan trip, btw I have no idea fer her and keras jua kpala mo p taiwan! and the best dad allow me to, but about money? could they gimmie money for whole trip? sad&worried bout that! T_T

hey hey, Deborah is getting his way to Mukah,Sarawak...bY3~ and they having BBQ at home, awwwwh, I wanna join! xD no laah, just enjoy with your family last more time this year. TaaTaaa~

AND MISSION DISCARDED! HEY RANAU~

No comments:

Followers