Friday, January 9, 2009

Orentasi

090109:
We had most Speech from Teacher. and Sir Jeanie's speech still okay, even its boring but it was my first to come in assemble tho new school started.
Then Sir Nelson give us a speech , about Budaya Pelajar Cemerlang! So discuss together in the hall, guess what? What ever he said was true, all attention gived by all of us, no one really brave to talk back like another teacher give d speech last time.
But when Sir said, that he beat us to get a excellent result in next sem, and maybe he will try to accept our LOVE LETTER that wanna changing class. We all in shocked! really? Okay! I will show YOU de best where was me, I should be a SCIENCE STREAM GIRL!
I BELIEVE THAT I CAN!!!
How hard me accept his word really touch to my deep heart, I scared to face to him, BUT JUST RELAX CHI, Love to the teacher and the KNOWLEDGE will flow to you! Believe what he said just now! remember his every word! It is GOOD ADVICE to everyone.
WHen he said that he will help another teacher that no idea no teach us, he will ROTAN us by another teacher comment!! awwwh! scary man! and I'm just yelling by my seat : "KO MO DERA KAMI KAH?" ..l.. all student that heard my voice seen over me.

I DON"T CARE okay! I'm goin show you I can do like other DO?! this is good advice giving us a CABARAN to face the most weigh probe. Thx btw.

Okay Guys, we meet in the track Merentas Desa tomorrow, see yaa~

No comments:

Followers