Saturday, December 13, 2008

1st training

Just wake up, and got 2 message : Senpai Carol&Rauf and 1 missed call : JAckner. They ask to go train or not, I didn't heard that phone alert, mamai tahap fullblast dwen said. haha!
holy shit! im overslept again, I did to training without breakfast. xD
And I arrived there bout 9.10a.m, take walk to there. and i saw richie pass over me, haha! look at me, im ugly in sport! wakakaa! but fitness most important maaah! haha. Who cares.
Naaaaah! start warming up, I take bout 5round. FUh! best o0! release all muscle~ streching!
and continue in kamaiteh. WOW~ fckin tired neeh! my step was broke, shit!really KICK!

After finish, Carol took me to Sensei Lok restaurant "AYAM MAS" to have lunch.
China order SaPaoMee and share together with me. I eat in "clear dishes" bersih bah, xda tggal, sikap since kindergarden must eat whole dishes. My Grandma the most take care bout that and let our to have this habitat. and after that, Lok paid for us, yaaay, thank you sensei. :]
then home, take a bath and out agian! training 2 season, gosssh! fuckin tied neeh!

We took China at home, then Rauf text me that bob can't go to train, terpaksa lah took them too.
In the kancil car enter 6 ppl. waaw! heavy and make drive slowly. but nvm.nsib we not big much like China. xD dpt sumbat jga sadin smua d dlm. wakaka!
Carol d driver, china, debo, rauf, jackner and I inside. haha, pa x berat kan!
Oh shit! when our arrived there, said cancel the train to the primary school student. Ossshh!
and we get back our school agian, and Deborah was fckin funny! his phone got the preety weird song ~ LAGU MuLau versi dusun@cantonese. haha! funny child song, and ringtone ~ HALeeehLuYA~ U got a message from god. haha! she send that song for me. haha! preetyy soot!

and training again. waaaaw! sakit tapak kaki ku! gara² train! haha!
then we stay at ice cool. story lot with them, :] funny MR.BEAN ringtone by Lok's phone. and remind his story. haha! and we go out and to reload their phone.arggh! I forget took money out to reload! and Deboh intersting by those CUTE FREE STICKER. haha! she choose lot and happy. naaah, hunger liao, they go Pasar Malam buy something. Debo want buy Cempedak. Tudu Bangat! we lated and sold empty liao. then they plan to buy chicken wing looh. she kc bigung that worker. haha!

Dad going meeting in kgau. and home was silent when dinner. T_T and mom didn't took us and busy in work so can't join that wedding day at PAKA. =.="
Okay enough! that the day with sensei, COOLEST day ever even tired~ Night~Zzzzzz

No comments:

Followers