Sunday, December 7, 2008

STOP being a SLUT

Sandra, I know you didnt know what the hack r goin on to ur cousin. So u may hav a look here.

http://writtencraps.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html

Im soorry to bothering ur problem, but im not gettin longer to see this friendship end just like this, i donno should i did it? but that wat i tell you.
You should "hargailah" wat the friendship mean. why does you read my profile in fs properly,there mean alot.
YOU did not know what im feel when all friend ignore myself to them,just alone with blackshadow.
Our Talk
Sweet Dream: zzzz. ok la. biar la 2. sy mls mo lyn 2 bdk. lol
Cand_chi: budak? y did u say like that?
Sweet Dream: coz bikin panas bha.
Cand_chi: why? not u'r best friend?
Sweet Dream: whooo?? u mean my em cousin??
Cand_chi: bgeet bah. not ur bestest cousin meh tessa?
Sweet Dream: lol. ko ckp siapa pula nie? i say just now yg budak n bikin panas. i mean my cousin oh. not bget k. and bestest cousin? wif tessa? cheh. i dun thnk so. she make me made last nite. we fight. and bla3~~ mad*
Cand_chi: ops. im sorry to hear that. not mad wif her, there should be something be wrong wif u two
Sweet Dream: ya. her fault. and just 4gt it. uhh.
Cand_chi: okay, dun worry, all be alright soon. believe me
Sweet Dream: amen~ uhh.and my cousin talk bad bout bget?! i cant believe it!
Cand_chi: nope. xda bah. dun worry. it will make sense soon by urself
Sweet Dream: uhh ya. huuhuu. heii.
Cand_chi: relax bah buuh!
Sweet Dream: eya bha. relax la sia nie. huu

Geet, dun mad to her, she didnt know it. pls forgive it. But I'll support you all the way.
Tessa, why dont you think before u show ur impression out?! That ur fault coz you done this to my friend. YOU are NOT FORGIVEABLE Shit! the biggest slut ever!
and im sorry to include our business,im just wanna help to save the freindship between them. So I could give you the fuck! ..l.. o0o

Bgeet: BEH BUDU!HEY!! Tessadeidrajamilinais!!
you're so SLUT!! HOE!! BITCHES!! SUPER SLUTTY WHORE!!


Full Information :
http://letterfromgodforrotkappchen.vox.com
http://candyheartstrawberry.blogspot.com

2 comments:

K A T H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
K A T H said...

chi, i know this girl, tessa. we go to the same church here in kk. my goodness. i can't believe she's like...OMG. but hey, i don't want to masuk cmpur her probs. hehehe. im just shocked :)

Followers