Sunday, December 7, 2008

6th Dec

uiih, excited ni off day today! and plan is going to Poring.
Unfortunately, cancelled our plan because Ayu&Renn was being late to back ranau.
So i'm going to training today, call Senpai Beyben..
: Im sorry, i cant go to train coz im workin. tooooott~
When I arrived there, there is nobody else. Just Senpai Rauf.
I ask to train myself is more easier, but he lazy. So after 20min ago, We getting back to Home.

I have a drive to Beyben' Car Wash. waaaw~ long time to see guuy, how do you do?
They are busy in workin, so i wait them finish their work 1st.
Gosssh, I talk alot to them. When did we didnt have a long talk like this,its good to hear all of you news are just fine now.
I meet Beyben,Chong,Unat & Pedro. mna sda geng keras kita yg len neh? haha! they said that others guy is laz to work, and wanna have a rest then release the stress of PMR! awwwwwh~ the relax time for whole holiday! yeaaaah!
Pedro talk his story for me, haha! u really jerk laah! the bestest friend ever! and unstopping to ask bout hisssss tutt, haha! smelly, snaaa ko kantut bah! ahahah!
I can't sure the thing that i should tell you or not, so i keep avoid to him. haaha. relaaxx baah duddeee~ she will fine after all.

After then, Im Home. take a bath and online.......and i drive this tho. Cool Bigest motor in My life;Honda.
Then go to work, weeeeeeeeeeeee~ there are full House already. can go out liaw.
I go deadie there, and being with his family.

I meet Ayu,Renn,Apik& of course Deadie! *Hugs. I miss them damm hard!
We getting around, while waiting for their Burger.
We snap alot in Renn'phone. thre are awesome view btw.

saisaisai~ they have drank again, there over there.
Alem&abby the 1st bring golden?raflesia? and keep blablabla~ when did u guy stop drank?
Eseh I saw popoi! haha! i just send comment to him last night, he really in ranau. poly cloth lea tuuh! Abby! you being fat liao! omfg! wat happen to you? you look asmall than ur lit bro. How this fell to you, stop drank lah, ur abnormal height was limited* pity&ily

Shopping time, waaaah, bought lots food , around 200+- o0!
Having dinner again?! waaah! fresh dried mee out! all wap over come to me. all the customer take over the dishes! xD share wif mom.
Suddenly my mom though lost ger phone, and searching around& left me down alone.
Crazy! wanna me to eat all of this? gossh! My sensei take alook me to the dishes. wateva lahh just clean the dishes my mission! haha! awwhh~ Deli-cious! yummy! awwwhh! really overdose! *stomack pain*
finally, my mom forget to took his phone out. haha!

okayy~ having talk wif Dwen, babai.
aiikk yueep, when did zombie come out in ur dream? nvm, my luffy be wif you all the time. haha
Good night&Sweet Dream 6thDecember<3
Slept at 5A.m wf bothering somethin! dammass cafe dishes. Chat wif XiaoXue,make me feel better in Loud Of Laugh!

No comments:

Followers