Monday, December 1, 2008

29 Sept

awwwwhh! i still feel bad today.
early morning, i was overslept. naaah, been punish again! damm u mama dont disturd me to sleep! ur false make me like this, bitch!
i dont want to out today! but i've promise u to look over the shop. damm!
so i really tired to get up, take my sweater and just go! let me just using singlet out!

TATATATATATATDADADADADADADA~a long melody bothering by my mom.
how do you feel ur every word bothering what that i never want to getting busy wif ur business bitch!
TOOOOOOOOOOTTT~ AT TOWN LEW.

i been served those customer, and full now. I wanna to get a rest as short i can.
But the bitch bothering me in room, shit! what u doing here. *mengurat saja u guy know.
I just serve him. Ting TonG! god! my dad coming! He saw me in layg in the bed, and that guy charging his hp.
Naaaaaaaaaaahh, a bitch melody again! shit man! how can me get twice today!
: Dont get closer to that "pig". So u gotta out from thre.
aiik! we didnt do anythg bah! ouch! his word really hurt. damm!

I still feel sleepy. but i hav to go my frined's sis wedding later at Kg. marakau.
I suppose to go see the "pengantin". :)
ayaaaaaaahh! Unfortunately, full ordy aunt car. cant go thre. Suddenly, deadie' mom call me to go thre.
yeaaaaaaaaahh, pa lgi! ROGER AND GO!

OPS! my bro over thre, he called me. and show off his new phone! and play the song "YOUR MINE". hey! that my ringtone laahh! Oh GOd! its K850i!
I just suppose to buy that phone after got mine salary, but he take it first! Oh damm! I hate to hav same phone btw. So i gotta find others mobile again! haaaaiisssssssshhhhhh! 5Mega Piscle and the sound was very good! Why did you take that! T_T
Okay, nvm, i forget you brother! haha. ♥

tuuuuuuutttuuuuuttt~ denn took us. :D
GOD! Deadie' dad was in drug,he really dun want to join us. but he must to go, paksaan his old friend! haha
We shake the "pengantin baru", waaaawwhh! the pengantin very hensome! *forget get picca. xD
then we go to eat, and watchg the "atuk was excited to dance "caca". He really in good exercise. haha!
after then, we back to deadie' house.
ada lah project kaki! haha. like i tot, press press press! haha. kegelian lah ko! rsalah! haha

*sleeeeeeeep : end day 29 Sept.

No comments:

Followers