Saturday, January 30, 2010

shorthaircut

Cut a new short haircut, gotta take health of my hair, so cut it off.
let 2009 be the waste memory.
very terrible year, even in NY 1st day, get another slash without someone.
but its fine, who know if guys cant communicate with me, and their's will get mad. blablabla
let guess who the 1st guy saw my haircut? -变态和尚
gossh, not suprise he in ran-Now, but why was him? i just wink a smile and go through..
if he rally found another nice woman, i should be gald on him.
ooh, forget bout him, I been single for almost 1 year. congrate to my self, anniversary?!
i can find the better guys one day, but i miss dwen much2.
i should never let the sweetest guy i found before, regret the truth.
common, i can live my own?! and best friend always betray on me, i cant trust anyone else. tired of it. okaay, gotta go town, perhaps shopping will get me something new. LOL

No comments:

Followers