Sunday, January 10, 2010

buy a webcam from ken, not functioning well. try so hard, wewin teach me how to use, finally word in Ym10. oucch, old version cant use leeh.
still wondering why was YOR scare on your princess?maybe u kiss her be a frog oneday? haha! but seem been ignored by this "newfriend"?
sleep at 3 wake up at 9. training at 2, football match also at 2.
Cant go support Ambur, gotta hav training(menyesal x g)
single komite began, Nana as my partner, she punch my face off, "wth r u doin!" i lay down, n sat on there, ouccch! hurt like hell, tear off and ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!
before that, I punch Felfred's face, n he step by "my foot, my thumb! cant speak!ANYMORE"
duuh, why do Jackner bring along his FirstAid? jck:"ITS FREEE!"
ok, then wanna someone to fetch me, no one answering. walk along d road till at home, dad n mom JUST wanna go out, call them b4 no respond. haiyoooo!
dad send me to ustaz' there, he massage me much pain! but i feel better now.
Quotes on my cloth:
Pain Is temporary, Pride is FOREVER!
before
ustaz massage and dad waitin me
after

No comments:

Followers