Tuesday, September 8, 2009

07 - 08 Sept

get last warning from sir. and will be the last chance and No way to failure again.

we join the barner competition, and in our class's coorperation, we did finish it in whole evening.
last photo snaped :



and today, i forgive Shirley's apologize, thanks god that she realise what she did before to me. with the same situation she had, and she knew what the loneliness i had before.
along this childhood, I don't have any truth friend,so i get time to lonely. Without MONEY$$$ no one will shake my hand and bring me out.
SO now, i hope she is getting mature to think that way, to celebrate his Sweet 16 tomorrow.

this afternoon, we operate frogs struture, kindaa weird, but true small organ inside help us to breath,regulate, everything daily life we do, wonder what inside the human structure look like animal too?! lol
how amazing it. haha
and we give a special GRAVE for our Froggy.
i love this class, and i should getting on to the real life.don't wish to kick out of this class, the amongest the best.
Pressure push you up, handle it with your own hand.

have no idea to my ACER CPU, what the hack of hardware wrong in it.
perhaps with this i can fix my mind to focus on my study.

i wishes to have new phone, intro me some modal leeh..

No comments:

Followers