Thursday, March 5, 2009

0168483174 HORES.

Congratulation, wat the bitch sending me messange bout 700 just now, keep sending NOW.
I Hate DIGI promotion which allow them to get FREE after using 50sen.
I tried to call digi centre to blocked 0168483174, but its failed without any information bout the ppl, so she said cannot help me in anything else bout that?!

could you have a same mind with the HORE? Yell on him. Fuckhimselftodead.how proud was him.
shutthefuckup!dammyouuassholeshuturmamabitch
today is annisavery with someone far away btw.1st year been together,but the date we together?I can even count with my both hand.did you misses those memory?,could he remember it too?did we did the right way?continue to agaist Worst?! save your mind and thinking of you.we getting over due,all ppl is talking front of us, the relation never been known publicly.so its all just a fake.no way to said that how was your thinking fer.how can know your true feeling?gosh. enof. :]

No comments:

Followers