Friday, February 20, 2009

The Friday Night Boys

how long didn't enter my class, then add math! argh! haha!
so i get a news. they got tawaran liao g Teknik, why i didn't get?
xD bad result.
Goodbye guys, why don't you tell me early that you're goin to move out the school?
i guess I'm the last knowing you all walk away from me...
We didn't get a surprise party those guys have to study at Teknik soon.
*So hugs*
We just gonna miss youuh guyss, goodbye sayonara~good luck, remember reunion soon.


then goes helmi's sis , Diana birthday, wow, she just 17 and waiting fer SPM result liao,
both of them alike skinny! she beutiful, birthday princess. :]
sanggup dorg celebrate after than going to KK SHOPPING TIME! best ouch!
and Tuesday is Helmi's birthday. we gotta celebrate it again! shirley join us la bah.

and I did fix back the suck internet setting in pc, congratulation!
call 100 according to d talk also no idea, so press any seeting there, and I did it! yay!
finish the accountant assignment fer mom's business. Naaaaah! there list to accountant fee, so RM 450 fer me? miahahaha! pray fer me tonight! I need new stuff~


Goodnight&sweetdream<3flo-rida

No comments:

Followers