Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine <3





we celebrate Valentine! Yay!
B'geet, Jie, Belee, Lun²,Sandra,Rono and I. 7 of us goin to this tour! yay~
although there have some annoying stuff, but we going on in plan.
there's no thing can't solve, let's ignore it and Enjoy whole day. tu naah kmi pya gu li. c rono number 1 laah sma mengarah.

meet Dwen, he gifted me a Valentine Present! Thx Dear!
1st time me kna bgi Valentine present neh! weeeeeeeeee~


~Night~
Plan to Edal's house got BBQ party.
but cancelled, because no one can send me back in limited time back home. So I can't being with them which planed out in just a few seconds away.
Enjoy you guys!
Remember edal! I'll Be your VIP in next party. and no worries, its all fine not accomplished party. There's was No perfect thing, and just try to be its perfect!

No comments:

Followers