Wednesday, August 26, 2009

bought and lost

i bought alot of stuff to equip the old one.
I'm kinda fat, hard to get a beautiful cloth.


I can shop alone within my money, i won't need any guys to force e around, blablabla.
however I'm not pretty much, but i like the way i dress, the way i talk, the way i drank.
who really cares? its my life, and you are the judges? i don't think so.


well, i am not rich like you do, but the think I have now its good enough.
blablablablablablablablablabla, talk too much. let see these stuff:
  • Bum Equipment
  • Vincci
  • some cloth for sure


the bad thing, my brother lost my phone, so get a long time again not holding phone, may a week? a month? a year?
never mind, no one will text me as soon,
I was forgotten by THEM. no one wishes me to life on, so i live myself to happy, and face the stairs to downward.
perhaps I didn't appear in your Guss life, it could be better.

No comments:

Followers