Saturday, June 20, 2009

15 - 20 june

Monday:

Camping postpone to after Sukan.

Tuesday:

my brothers teeth be mature! he found his teeth get a new one to grew up,
congrate how, mkn la bubur.
but the new surgery sarjana was succk!
how can a doctor didn't gave a good service! too slow! we the 1st customer tat day i think also wait so long like hell in hospital. blablabla.



Thursday:

damm, 1st morning i wake up early. my daily exercise physic increase to 4?! sir didn't right my book i send up b4, and also i decided not to hand up coz im kindaa late to school.



Friday:

get a worst result, i got last just because i Failed 3 subject?!
perhaps chinese can cover it of without taking malay.



Saturday:
meeting and practical Pc.
then training.

i found my last year picture in senpai Rex :

tomorrow : happy 1st anniversary of join karate to myself



I LOve Wishes, perhaps i got present tomorrow. <3>

cheers up.





No comments:

Followers