Saturday, August 25, 2012

June the last of the teen.

Dear June, 

the exam is just over on time at August. 
I would like to bloggin' shit here anyway.

June, i'm entering to 19th old,
 i hoping I'll grow up normally where my period will flow stable monthly. #wish
I had a birthday surprise by my beloved roomate and lovely boyfriend.
Both of them gave me a present, so so appreciate this moment!

brownish shirt and domo, 
 bear cup from rebekah
 Christina gift me a shirt 
hand-made domokun :3

 what a big sweet guy, he bought me a white chocolate almond cake from secret recipe.
its 2kg, i spend a week to finish whole cake with sharing with my classmate. 
But he didn't make with his promise, by replacing a big captain head doll as gift.
While, i wearing same pair of clothes that i purposely bought last time. 
couple cloth? hell no(u know that PURPOSELY)
pls ignore the mess house




This black guy giving me a lot of joy and cherish my life.
I would appreciate with him for 900days and more days to go..
there is no idea on the future, but what i can do now, 
Only go step by step toward it. :D 
always optimistic on future.

No comments:

Followers