Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear Lit brother

taken 9 january 2011

I miss him so much.
he just score 2A in his UPSR examination. I hope he will excel through out new life at Middle school.
He going to Kien Kok Middle School this sunday.(20 Nov)
I worried him can't handle his matter by him-self.
I could wish can cook and prepare meal for him everyday.
(although i'm not good in kitchen)
I miss the day I help arrange their room, scold at them to be clean it regularly. But both of them didn't take my word, well, that my boys. my lit brother always close to me, like to tickle me.
Perhaps he will enjoy this independent life. I will always support him. KAMBATEH~

Meanwhile, Keong, brother accompany my parent at hometown.
I don't want give burden to my mummy anymore, I feel hurt to always ask her for money.
I wish to finish this course and earn some $$, send them to honeymoon again.
haish, i am too selfish to choose the road that not fulfill my dream.
well, one day, i will have my own plane to fly over the ocean, world.
believe me. :)


No comments:

Followers