Wednesday, September 14, 2011

september11

废话少说,有屁块放.
my result get around CGPA 3.48, i would never expect to get this kind of result.
since i always get 倒数第一名 in sns stream class, i always spoil bcoz of malay subject. 
i am grateful to have an credit in malay with praise from my beloved teacher.
last Raya, i went to friend's house, and met him. 
His face show of proud that his student didn't give up to further study.
click to enlarge :P

I am so jealous that my brother to have Blueberry 9900,
i enjoy the touchscreen and keyboard.
how can i collect my 2k, but i am not going to buy expensive phone anymore,
i had lost about 5 SE phone since form 1 till 4.
i still using a Nokia 3320 nearest 3years.

fine, my lit brother gotta go 
Chinese Independent High Schools-Kian Kok Middle School, Kota Kinabalu 沙巴建国中学
http://www.kiankok.edu.my/ 
 for Junior 1.
another burden to take care of him, hope he will take this chance to focus on study~

my family gonna take time to their dream business house, 
maybe i will take 50k for construction.
beside that, kiaburi plaza ask ppl to have booking fee around 20k for a shop lot.
for 1 shop lot value RM690888, RM632888, RM758888, RM675888. hyper expensive huh~
i think take my whole life to settle that payment. :O

i still active in karate sport, but i dunno how to reduce my weight, 
i'm not so talent in kicking(ge-ri), all technique keep drop on performance,
i should have extra training by my own :()

that all for today~ 

1 comment:

Langitbiru said...

Boleh minta ka contact no owner kiaburi plaza..

Followers