Saturday, June 11, 2011

Sabah Gams V (Karate)

hey babe,
long time didn't update my blog.

so currently, I joined karate tournament held by SaGa.
actually my category was Kumite below 68kg, 
since my weight decrease, so i join event below 61kg (sparing).
that mean i met those friend that i lose on last tour.
luckly, just 6 continjen send player into my event.

as i am team manager from ranau,
we had 3hour meeting, to arrange the chart.
so those TM knew all the chart early~
ranau got 4 ppl join for kata individual,
due to the rule, only can send 1 ppl for 1 category,
so we decided to form a team kata for them, so they can involve too.

we live at smk kapayan(tambunan) 's asrama.
I'm quite late arrive there, so didn't go to opening ceremony.
I stay with friends from sepitang, because, I'm the only one from ranau.
so i changed room, go with them.
our room-mate from tenom very friendly, we did ghost story at night~
we are suffer of water there, cant have a bath.

my boyfriend took us to waterfall Mahua on tuesday.
and wednesday, my friend took us went to his uncle house for bath.
thursday, we stick on hostel, to have a nude bath. LOL
and back hometown on friday after finish all the event there.

so, i got silver in my event, luckly i don't met wawa and vera on semi.
i beat helley and eva, and go to final.
i have sux final, i score nothing :(

karate sport was 66 girls and 59 boy athletes participated,
overall for sabah games,
KK, Kgau , sandakan get the tops of gold. blablabla. 



 wawa and I
 tenom, sepitang winner

 my final opponent, Arni from labuan, wakil sandakan.
category kumite below 61kg.

No comments:

Followers