Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Lucky Seventeen?!

I have no idea why i had a bad feeling when hang out with them, but they are fucking awesome!
The most i hate that feeling take my mood away, i can't even fake a smile front of them, i just wanna run away from hiding the tears off.
I trying to understand you, but i seem had a big distance to reach it. I just don't get it, don't know why.
I always pretend to be cool, to avoid from a conversation maybe will lead to fight. gosssh, please help me!
I wish i was in drunk, but fuck you school day! can't enjoy this moment in my starting day with SevenTeen. dammit. I don't know why, i just like in oh-my-gosh mode.

and these guys made my day,
even they really in drunk, i love to being with them.
love mayonnaise? awwh, this pic exactly 1621. <== kena ni bisok, jan lupa beli! lol

oh yeah, i got punished by my physic teacher, and next is "more AWARD". weeeeeeeeeeeee~
i think it's time to get revenge to my study, i don't want to get worst result in my next test.
suddenly, i wanna eat muffin <3

so enjoy this song <3

No comments:

Followers