Thursday, May 28, 2009

Exam END.

oh gosh! miss me?
oh my dear, come to my hugs! why did you sick around? i send this CPU to Hospital get well.
damn the thunder jealous on me! hhahahahahahahah!


Didn't on9 fer whole exam period. finally tomorrow is the last paper chemistry.
Oh yes! End this Quick! we got plan to lit Funfair? wakaka!
the next day get show Angkasawan at neighbour kg.
God! again?! I failed Physic paper?1 more marks?! i cant believe it!!! how can? that the only confidence paper i think. and other will be worse than it? right? goodbye school & class?! T_T
Wish me luck yaa fer the SAGA games soon. perhaps i get better performing. xD
so much weeding will held soon. wow. so sweeet man! when did you marry? haha! no idea with love. blablabla

oh yeah, last Saturday was Dato Chua celebrating his 60th birth-date at Perkasa.
I knew some new friends, and enjoy the dishes!
THEIR MAIN DISH IS LOBSTER! hell man.
280 per lobster fer every 28 table. how expensive it is? so yummy!!
let's eat THIS!just fokus there, no ZOOM!

No comments:

Followers